Friday, June 4, 2010

First day of the rest of my life

I wonder if the 4th of June will become a really meaningful day for me? will I look back and think 'oh how cute, my first blogpost, I was such an amature' or will I think 'why did I think starting a blog would be cool?' I think the latter will probably be the more likely option but I am just going to go with it and see where it takes me.

I do think starting a blog is cool. I have been reading so many lately, in particular fashion ones and they just seem soo cool. The girls are gorgeous (I havn't really come across many guy fashion blogs) and they've really made a life out of this blogging thing.

I feel what I am lacking though is a seriously good camera. Maybe I will start saving. That will be after I have saved for going away to Christchurch this holidays, New years and Christmas and going on uni exchange next year. Looks like the camera will have to wait.

ANYWAY to tell cyber space a little bit about myself.

Name-Lucy, Luce
Age-19 (it is a reeeaaallly lame age trust me.)
Lives-in New Zealand
Would like to be living-in Sweden (I lived there for a year and would do anything to go back RIGHT NOW)
Doing-studying at AUT, my first year of a bachelor of communications. Thinking about majoring in public relations.

That's enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment